Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy for $6 on Amazon

"In the beginning the universe was created. This made a lot of people angry and has widely been considered as a bad move."

If you've never read it, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is one of the best comic sci-fi books ever written.  It has transcended the written page into film and radio (and I think TV as well) but the original book is still the best.

A paperback copy of this classic is available on Amazon for $6 right now, so if you want a copy, now's a good time to get it.

2 comments:

  1. I read it many, many years ago and am one of the few people I know who didn't care for it that much. Lana loved it on the other hand, and she is far more discerning than I am. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're one of the few people I know who didn't care for it much either! Easily one of my favorite books of all time. The few times I tried to write comic sci-fi or fantasy I found myself unconsciously emulating Adams' style.

    "The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't."

    ReplyDelete

Dwarf Stars Award 2015